Recipes That Made the Cut

These are recipes that we have tried and think they are worth the effort required. I will post where I found the recipe whenever possible.

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Recipe Bonanza

While publishing my annual cookbook this year I decided it was high time I digitized the whole process, making the recipes available as I cook them. This will also allow all of you the opportunity to post comments or share your recipes. Inadvertently, it will also make the project "green" and much less expensive.

The name of the blog comes from a phrase I used to say to my mom when I was a kid. I would come into her bedroom early in the morning and say, "Get your feet out of bed and into the kitchen."

Guerrero Cookbooks
Cookin' With Gas - 2005
Cookbook: Recipes That Made the Cut - 2006
Hot in the Kitchen - 2007
Green Egg and Ham - 2008
Get Your Feet in the Kitchen - 2009

I may still print a cookbook in 2010 if I get requests to do so but I am leaning toward going ONLINE exclusively. Let me know what you think.

Photo: This is a salad we made this summer when the basil was growing like a maniac. It was a delicious summer treat and rewarding to grow our own herbs. Hopefully 2010 will feature some recipes utilizing vegetables and herbs from our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment